TRUSTED SUPPORT SERVICES
We support facilities that care for people
Coreworks is a trusted industry expert, singularly focused on delivering proven exceptional support services to the senior living and behavioral health environments. Our teams are comprised of over 800 employees that support over 80 senior living and behavioral healthcare facilities across 28 states.
“Coreworks bent over backwards to meet our needs. They have been responsive to every request, oftentimes anticipating our needs even before we ask. They have integrated well among our CRMC family and we’re happy to have them as partners.”
— Susan Watson | COO, Carrollton Regional Medical Center
“The team at Coreworks is dedicated and responsive to their clients and the older adults we serve. They bring value, expertise, and insights through thoughtful collaboration to meet our hospitality culture. Coreworks and their team utilize their talents and listens to what we want…a perfect combination.”
— Brian G Lawrence | President & CEO, Fellowship Senior Living
Comprehensive Service Delivery
We provide exceptional support services with a focus on a standard of service that improves the resident and patient experience, so communities can remain competitive in the marketplace.
Coreworks delivers the following solutions:
- Housekeeping — We thoroughly clean all areas of your community or facility - from guests’ rooms, common areas, restrooms, corridors and more, because housekeeping is an extension of the hospitality experience.
- Laundry — We offer linen collection, folding, storing, and distribution to meet your personal, operational, and environmental needs.
- Maintenance — Our experts can predict, prevent, and fix issues to keep your facility compliant, safe, and comfortable.
- Grounds — From gardening to ice removal, we can create a safe and welcoming environment for guests, visitors, and staff.
- Transportation — We provide transportation for residents through our non-emergency medical transportation (NEMT) program.
At Coreworks, we specialize in the maintenance of living and working environments. We can help you deliver a safe and comfortable experience for your residents, patients, and customers. We focus on fast response times, efficient delivery standards, and exceptional service quality to ensure outstanding results.
- Improved efficiency — To ensure efficiency and maximize impact, we identify and track KPIs for each project. We believe in working smarter and regularly monitor our systems for time lags, inefficiencies, security gaps, and potential updates.
- Regulatory readiness — Our teams employ knowledge, expertise, and broad perspectives, backed by a multifaceted system of checks-and-balances and measures to ensure your community is prepared to meet the demands of regulatory compliance standards and client satisfaction.
- Industry experts — We are backed by decades of experience and knowledge of complex operational issues, and our team members are trained using the highest professional standards to ensure maximum reliability, consistency, and quality.
- Quality assurance — Our operation is grounded in a culture of professional accountability. We have implemented rigorous standards and robust operational controls to guarantee the highest quality of service.
- Custom solutions — We don’t believe in off-the-shelf programs. Each partnership is unique and receives customized solutions that are optimized to deliver results and measure success specifically to your goals. We use smart technology, stringent quality assurance guidelines, real-time performance dashboards, and TheWorxHub service tracking.
The Coreworks Difference
We leverage our expertise and resources to deliver solutions that work. Above all, we are focused on the evolving environment of senior, patient, and customer care. Backed by deep expertise and vast experience, we strive to be your trusted partner every step of the way.
- Hospitality services — We demonstrate a unique hospitality-centered culture rooted in responsiveness, flexibility, and integrity.
- Emerald standards — We maintain uncompromising Environmental Services (EVS) standards for sanitation and compliance.
- Coreworx Hub — Our advanced technology integration enables work order loading, feedback surveys, control procedures, time tracking, and more.
- Individually focused — Our customer-first philosophy ensures a safe, protected, and carefree workplace environment.
Coreworks' Brand Promises
Our brand promises help us to facilitate high satisfaction and long-term success for your organization.
- Clean pledge — We are committed to harnessing every innovation, specialized product, and cutting-edge solution to deliver a safe and sanitary environment.
- Safety first — The safety of our teams and the communities they serve are paramount to our organization and ensuring the long-term viability of the communities we serve.
- Elevated satisfaction — We capture metrics and utilize detailed analytics to pinpoint what is successful and areas needing greater support. This allows us to keep our promise of exceeding performance expectations.
- Regulatory compliance — We utilize custom compliance programs and leverage A.P.P.A. quality maintenance and SIMS healthcare standards to adhere to regulatory compliance standards.
- Efficiency tracking — We identify and track KPIs to maintain a high level of operating standards.
We maintain a direct partnership with Unidine and Morrison Living, two companies leading the way in food and dining hospitality management services. You receive best-in-class environmental services and dining expertise with a unique centralized partnership model.
Unidine operates more than 450 facilities nationwide, providing strategies and solutions for senior living communities and behavioral health facilities. Unidine's success derives from consistent execution in four key areas - an exclusive focus on food and dining management services, a commitment to scratch cooking with fresh, seasonal, responsibly sourced ingredients, exceptional customer service, and a corporate culture enlivened by each team members' passion for culinary and service excellence.
Morrison Living has provided superior hospitality services to senior living communities for over 100 years. It delivers various culinary, design, and wellness support solutions to independent living, active adult, assisted living, nursing, rehabilitation, and skilled living communities.
Browse additional resources
Examining the Importance of Nutrition in Treating Substance Use Disorders
Substance addiction can cause malnutrition and dietary imbalances, which can lead to physical and mental…Read More
Compass Community Living Celebrates National Nutrition Month
March is National Nutrition Month, a time to bring awareness and education to the public…Read More
The Benefits of Sous Vide Cooking
Sous vide cooking has become increasingly popular in recent years, and for good reason. The…Read More