$5,000 Sign on Bonus! DIRECTOR OF PLANT OPERATIONS AND EVS, (Senior Living) Portland, OR
Coreworks, LLC provides our clients and their residents with facility support services – housekeeping, laundry, plant operations, maintenance, transportation, and security – that uphold the same distinctive level of service and hospitality culture that clients currently enjoy from Unidine.
Backed by our hospitality-centric culture and customer service philosophy, we are rooted in responsiveness and flexibility. At the heart of it, we’re solution builders, with a dedicated focus on resident experiences and backed by deep expertise and vast perspective.
This position is eligible for an Employee Referral Bonus! If you know someone that is qualified for this role, please use the ‘job search’ in MyOpportunity to refer your referral and email them a link to apply. Your referral will be able to apply by clicking the link in the email then you can check the status under Careers in MyOpportunity by clicking on ‘referral tracking.’ For Employee Referral guidelines, FAQs and the Compass Employee Referral Policy, email [email protected]. Click here to view the step-by-step instructions to refer a friend to this position.
Positions at this location may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
$5,000 Sign on Bonus!
We are seeking a Director Plant Operations and EVS that will be directly responsible for all operational facets of both departments in a senior living setting.
- Handles and ensures compliance with all local, state, and federal agencies to include the State Health Department, NFPA, and CMS, as well as all policies and procedures of the organization and client
- Reviews, plans, organizes, and controls functions and activities of all support services under the scope of the contract
- Develops, recommends, and implements new programs, services, polices & procedures, etc. as necessary
- Leads all aspects of departmental communications to all customers including client, resident groups, regional leadership, etc.
- Monitors flow and quality of work to assure timely completion of workload and adherence to communities’ standards
- Serves as a liaison with contractors, architects, engineers, and product suppliers
- Maintains the department in an "inspection ready" state at all times
- Implements changes to the services that enhance desirability of the community for current as well as future residents
- Encourages and cultivates associate creativity and innovation with all community programs
- Advises on structural changes and additions and/or modifications to all buildings on property
- Encourages growth and development of the teams
- Certified Healthcare Environmental Services Professional (CHESP) certification highly desirable
- Five to seven years responsibility at a director level in areas of housekeeping, plant ops, maintenance, in a health care setting
- Should have proficiency in CMMS Systems and Microsoft Suite
- Experience with Federal & State healthcare surveys (long-term care setting preferred).
- Must have technical knowledge of electric/plumbing/HVAC
- Must have a working knowledge of Life Safety Codes
- Contract-managed service experience is desirable
Apply to Unidine today!
Unidine is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Coreworks are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1132655
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.