- We are hiring immediately for a part-time BUSSER position.
- Location: Twin Towers- 5343 Hamilton Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45224 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Sunday-Saturday 3:30pm – 8:00pm. Days may vary. Must be willing to work weekends. More information upon interview.
- Requirement: Previous customer service experience is preferred. Willing to train!
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
- Starting Pay: $13.00 per hour
Positions at this location require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1161913.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success – we invite you to start your journey with us today!
It’s rewarding to be the best part of someone’s day. No matter what your dreams are for the future, Morrison Living will help you get there. As the nation’s leading provider of inspired dining, wellness, environmental, and hospitality services to senior living communities across the country, everything we do means more when it’s served with care. We believe that the best way to provide meaningful, genuine experiences for residents is to train, develop, and recognize our greatest asset—our people. Joining our team means you’re taking a step towards a rewarding career with opportunities to help you grow personally and professionally. Are you ready to be the best part of someone’s day?
Summary: Sets and clears restaurant tables; stocks all service stations; assists food servers with table service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Quickly clears dirty table settings and prepares table for resetting; promptly and consistently resets all serviceware as prescribed.
- Maintains stock and cleanliness of stations for all meal periods with necessary equipment, including silverware, linen and condiments; wipes down booths and chairs, moves tables and chairs, and cleans floors as necessary.
- Serves guests beverages, breads and butter and replenishes as necessary; assists servers with food and beverage service.
- Transports all dirty tableware from dining room to dishwashing area.
- Performs any general cleaning tasks using standard cleaning products as assigned by supervisor.
- Folds napkins throughout the day to maintain an adequate supply.
- Performs all assigned side work, including replenishing condiments and restocking side stands.
- Perform other duties as assigned, such as cleaning unexpected spills, handling special guest requests, and greeting and seating guests.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Morrison Living are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Morrison Living maintains a drug-free workplace.
Req ID: 1161913
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.