CHEF, SOUS – HRLY (FULL AND PART-TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for full and part-time CHEF, SOUS – HRLY positions.
- Location: Norbella Senior Living – 20678 Hershey Ave, Lakeville, MN 55044 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time and Part-time schedules available; open availability preferred. Hours and days may vary; more details upon interview.
- Requirement: Previous culinary experience is required.
- Perks: No late nights!
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
- Starting Pay Rate: $21.00 per hour
Positions at this location require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1160466.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success – we invite you to start your journey with us today!
With a marked focus on senior living, Unidine delivers custom culinary programs centered on diamond service, scratch cooking, and a holistic health & wellness approach to dining. We embrace culinary integrity and innovation to craft invigorating, nourishing, and memorable meals with high quality local, seasonal, and responsibly sourced ingredients and products. As a boutique food and dining management service, we specialize in tailored, creative solutions to serve discerning clients and their clientele nationwide.
Summary: Helps Executive Chef prepare and cook foods. Coordinates activities of cooks and other food-service associates. Assumes responsibility for kitchen and food-service associates in the absence of Executive Chef.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cooks and prepares food following approved recipes and production standards. Ensures all deadlines are met based on production orders.
- Supervises hourly food service associates. Includes interviewing, scheduling, payroll, training, counseling, participating in reviews and recommending disciplinary action, as appropriate.
- Stores food in designated areas following all corporate, state and federal food safety and sanitation procedures.
- Ensures proper food handling, presentation, portion control and maintenance of appropriate serving temperatures.
- Maintains sanitation of equipment, supplies and utensils. Cleans workstation thoroughly before leaving area. Keeps display equipment clean and free of debris during meal service to comply with all sanitation, safety, production and merchandising requirements.
- Interacts with customers to resolve complaints in a friendly, service-oriented manner. Relays relevant information directly to supervisor.
- Demonstrates complete understanding of daily menu items and accurately explains them to associates and customers.
- Keeps up with peak production and service hours.
- Monitors inventory and deliveries of product and supplies. Tracks product production, consumption and waste. Informs supervisor when supplies or product are low.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Unidine are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Unidine maintains a drug-free workplace.
Req ID: 1160466
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.