- We are hiring immediately for full-time COOK positions.
- Location: The Mansion at Rosemont-404 Cheswick Place, Rosemont, PA 19010 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time: Five days a week. Rotational weekends. More information upon interview.
- Requirement: Prior experience preferred, willing to train.
- Perks: Meals, on-site parking, and holiday pay provided!
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
- Starting Pay Rate: $18.00 per hour
Positions at this location require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1144739.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success – we invite you to start your journey with us today!
With a marked focus on senior living, Unidine delivers custom culinary programs centered on diamond service, scratch cooking, and a holistic health & wellness approach to dining. We embrace culinary integrity and innovation to craft invigorating, nourishing, and memorable meals with high quality local, seasonal, and responsibly sourced ingredients and products. As a boutique food and dining management service, we specialize in tailored, creative solutions to serve discerning clients and their clientele nationwide.
Summary: Prepares food in accordance with applicable federal, state and corporate standards, guidelines and regulations with established policies and procedures. Ensures quality food service is provided at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares high-quality food items according to standardized recipes and instructions to meet production, delivery and service schedules.
- Serves meals or prepares for delivery by using correct portioning, meeting outlined standards, ensuring that food is at the correct temperature and is attractive and tasty. Tastes all prepared food items.
- Uses established ticket collection procedures during service. Responsible for records from area worked during service periods.
- Cleans kitchen after preparation and serving, maintaining high standards of cleanliness. Stores or discards excess food in accordance with safe food-handling procedures.
- Keeps refrigerators and storerooms clean and neat. Ensures food and supply items are stored per standards.
- Operates and maintains kitchen equipment as instructed.
- Assists in production planning, record keeping and reporting as required.
- Assists in the ordering and receiving of all food and supplies as required.
- Reports needed maintenance, faulty equipment or accidents to the supervisor immediately.
- Attends in-service and safety meetings.
- Maintains good working relationships with coworkers, customers, administrators and managers.
- Performs job safely while maintaining a clean, safe work environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Unidine are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).