Dining Director / Restaurant Manager – Commack NY
- We are hiring immediately for a Dining Director / Restaurant Manager – Commack NY
- Location: Fountaingate Gardens
- Schedule: as needed, salary role
- Requirement: High end restaraunt management
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
- Starting Pay Rate: 80-85k
Positions at this location require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1171910.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success – we invite you to start your journey with us today!
With a marked focus on senior living, Unidine delivers custom culinary programs centered on diamond service, scratch cooking, and a holistic health & wellness approach to dining. We embrace culinary integrity and innovation to craft invigorating, nourishing, and memorable meals with high quality local, seasonal, and responsibly sourced ingredients and products. As a boutique food and dining management service, we specialize in tailored, creative solutions to serve discerning clients and their clientele nationwide.
Working as the Hospitality Manager, you will work in partnership with the Corporate Director of Hospitality and the Regional Hospitality Champion to drive initiatives that positively impact customer experience and support the company’s mission to deliver hospitality excellence to premier clients. The Hospitality Manager will develop, communicate and execute hospitality training efforts, measurement of guest experience and initiatives that enhance team culture. This position will work closely to support various teams including: operations, culinary, human resources, and marketing.
- Initiates customer satisfaction surveys and focus groups to gauge the Company’s hospitality at the unit
- Analyzes data and develops action plans based on facts to improve quality of service
- Supports the operational and culinary teams with strategies to drive hospitality excellence
- Manages the pre meal experience with operations managers
- Works with Corporate Director of Hospitality & Culture and Regional Hospitality Champion to provide regular hospitality training to managers & associates
- Builds and maintains strong relationships across the organization and with key clients
- Identifies improvement opportunities by staying current on customer/industry trends
- Monitors customer satisfaction KPIs at the unit level to ensure ROI
- Three plus years managing high profile, strategic initiatives in marketing/communications/learning & development (retail, hospitality, restaurant) or five plus years in customer service or operations role
- College or graduate degree in business, marketing, communications or related field
- Passion, knowledge and appreciation of culinary arts, food and dining
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills – both verbal and written; ability to communicate with all levels of client management; tact in working with professional peers from other departments and all subordinates
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to develop systems and reports for tracking projects and metric alignment
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, other employees and the general public, using PowerPoint as well as other mainstream software and technology
- Problem solving skills – ability to communicate operational challenges, with recommended solutions where possible
- A flexible working style for a fast-paced, dynamic environment where only limited standardization exists
- Excellent time management skills
- Demonstrated experience in development of Standard Operating Procedures
Associates at Unidine are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Unidine maintains a drug-free workplace.
Req ID: 1171910