DIR, REGNL OPERATIONS I
Driven by our passion in the pursuit of hospitality and culinary excellence, Morrison Living has built community through dining experiences for over a century. Embedded in our culture, we deliver exceptional service and aim to be the best part of someone’s day. The commitment of our team members to these core principles makes us an industry leader and an employer of choice for hospitality professionals.
Everything we do means more when it’s served with care. The exceptional care and culinary artistry of our team members is nurtured by training, developing, and recognizing our greatest asset – our people. This approach makes the Morrison Living difference. Join us and discover how we build community one meal at a time.
Working as the Regional Operations Director, you will plan objectives for the region and ensure unit directors are in compliance with corporate, regional, and financial goals. You will be responsible for the overall operation, growth, and profitability of the region. Region includes but is not limited to; Ohio, West Virginia, Pennsylvania
- Plans and directs the operation of the assigned accounts in support the Key Performance Indicators
- Develops common direction for the team. Sets priorities and makes team agenda and strategy clear to all team members
- Develops, recommends and implements policies and procedures of the region to ensure maximum income from existing accounts
- Supports the development and implementation of clinical and patient service programs that meet client needs, regulatory agency requirements and meet client, patient and customer satisfaction
- Participates in the sales process for the acquisition of new business
- Monitors financial reports of the accounts to ensure budgetary compliance with Regional and Corporate goals
- Develops and motivates an effective management and clinical staff to achieve Regional and Corporate goals and make efficient use of human resources
- Interfaces with existing clients to maintain client satisfaction and account retention
- Resolves client, patient and customer satisfaction or employee related complaints which have been elevated from Directors
- Interfaces with legal and human resources to obtain procedures for various customer and employee related charges
- Conducts appropriate annual and semi-annual performance evaluations
- Completes all daily, weekly or monthly reports as outlined in the corporate policy and procedures on a timely basis meeting all prescribed deadline
- Projects and practices consistent ownership attributes, which provide a high level of customer service at all points of contact
- Participates in Patient Visitation rounds with account management team during each site visit, ensures that Company Patient Visitation policies and procedures are followed
- Trains, motivates and develops management personnel to achieve high level of morale and efficient use of human resources
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Health Care related field, or equivalent degree or equivalent related experience
- Proven ability to manage a team of 8 or more manager-level team members
- Minimum of two years’ experience in multi-unit foodservice management
- Experience with multi-unit foodservice management with a combined managed volume of $5 million or greater
- Strong track record of driving customer satisfaction
- Proven ability to work effectively in an unstructured, fast-paced and P&L driven environment
- Proven ability to mentor and develop team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Apply to Morrison Living today!
Morrison Living is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Morrison Community Living are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Flexible Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Morrison Living maintains a drug-free workplace.
Req ID: 1166619