DIRECTOR OF NUTRITION & WELLNESS
- We are hiring immediately for a Director of Nutrition & Wellness to oversee Unidine's Healthcare Culinary Group accounts nationwide.
- Location: Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Monday- Friday as business dictates
- Requirement: Must be an experienced Registered Dietitian with CDR
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
Positions at this location require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1162433.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success – we invite you to start your journey with us today!
With a marked focus on senior living, Unidine delivers custom culinary programs centered on diamond service, scratch cooking, and a holistic health & wellness approach to dining. We embrace culinary integrity and innovation to craft invigorating, nourishing, and memorable meals with high quality local, seasonal, and responsibly sourced ingredients and products. As a boutique food and dining management service, we specialize in tailored, creative solutions to serve discerning clients and their clientele nationwide.
The Director of Nutrition & Wellness (DNW) oversees the clinical nutrition, wellness and patient services programs for Unidine’s Healthcare Culinary Group. In conjunction with other regional corporate nutrition & wellness leaders, the DNW is instrumental in the development of initiatives impacting the quality of care provided to our patients, customers, and clients. The DNW serves as a leader and mentor to all Unidine Hospitals’ clinical team members and patient experience managers and provides guidance and assistance to all Unidine Hospitals managers, regional directors of operation, and the corporate support center. The DNW embraces Unidine’s fresh ingredient approach and promotes integration of the dietitian in operational support.
Key contributor in developing clinical nutrition standards and resources for deployment in all Unidine hospitals
· Assists the implementation of Unidine’s In Room Dining Patient Services program, MyDine, from both a clinical and patient experience perspective
· Works with Clinical Nutrition Managers, Patient Services Managers, and Patient Experience Managers throughout Unidine hospital facilities to develop and update MyDine Program Standards and education resources
· Serves as resource for key technology programs such as MyUSuite and MyDine
· Manages training and implementation of MyUSuite and MyDine within Hospitals facilities
Collaborates with other corporate nutrition & wellness leaders to develop and implement new and revised nutrition and wellness activities and programs
· Promotes continuing education efforts for clinical team and other managers through organization and provision of monthly education opportunities
· Promotes net-working and collaboration of clinical team members through monthly conference calls, regional team meetings, and development of nutrition counsels;
· Mentors clinical team members, especially newly hired and/or promoted team members to reduce turn-over and promote strong leaders
· Develop peer review teams to collaborate on key projects as well as complete peer review audits
· Identifies and develops Quality Assurance programs to promote positive clinical outcomes for patients and adherence to regulatory and Unidine standards
· Serves as clinical nutrition expert for Hospitals and supports as needed, recruiting efforts for clinical team members
· Assists with Diamond Standards policy and procedure review and revision and implementation at community level
· Networks regionally with dietetic programs and associations to promote Unidine brand recognition, recruitment efforts, and expansion of dietetic internship opportunities
· Completes 1 clinical excellence review and 1 survey readiness audit per HCG account where warranted every year
· Participants on prospective new client sale surveys and presentations
· Sets and communicate objectives, communicate and reinforce high standards in all areas, monitor performance and addresses issues
- Registered Dietitian with appropriate dietetic licensure for state of residence
- Minimum of 5 years’ clinical nutrition work experience in acute care hospitals
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in regional or multi-site position and/or in supervisory or management role(s)
- Ability to manage others as demonstrated by experience of managing others including exempt employees
- Be open to travel up to 75% of the time nationwide
- Demonstrated ability to present professionally to potential clients, peer groups, and professional organizations
- Demonstrated ability to write professionally and provide clear and direct communication
Associates at Unidine are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Unidine maintains a drug-free workplace.
Req ID: 1162433
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.