FACILITIES MANAGER, Portland, OR
Coreworks, LLC provides our clients and their residents with facility support services – housekeeping, laundry, plant operations, maintenance, transportation, and security – that uphold the same distinctive level of service and hospitality culture that clients currently enjoy from Unidine.
Backed by our hospitality-centric culture and customer service philosophy, we are rooted in responsiveness and flexibility. At the heart of it, we’re solution builders, with a dedicated focus on resident experiences and backed by deep expertise and vast perspective.
Positions at this location may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Working as the Facilities Manager, you are responsible for assisting with the overall management and operations of the healthcare facility ensuring that services offered to the customers is of superior quality.
- Management duties including the hiring process of the team, professional development within the team, communication with staff members, performance reviews, and personal responsibility for the Facility team
- Office Services including organizing and managing daily activities and events, project and move management, development of office standards and policies and procedures, management of vendor contracts, new hire orientation assistance, communication of events or service announcements, monthly newsletter, and maintenance of intranet pages
- Vendor management including vendor relations, coordination with outside vendors, performance and quality level monitoring, and researching new vendors
- Safety and Security including ensuring safety and security for the facility, emergency response plans, compliance with all local regulatory requirements, function as the after-hours contact for property management, and training of office emergency procedures
- Purchasing and Reporting including managing and tracking all financial reports, attendance, payroll, maintain inventory, service reports and accomplishments
- High School diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Minimum of 3 years management experience with increasing levels of responsibility within facilities services or other service related field preferred
- Ability to meet deadlines and make sound decisions in stressful situations
- Strong customer service skills required with the ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written form
- Creative problem solving skills
- Ability to identify strong talent that compliments and contributes to the client’s environment
- Experience in working with outside vendors, accounts payable/receivable, and budget management preferred
- Proficiency using the Internet and Microsoft Office programs including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook
Apply to Unidine today!
Unidine is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Coreworks maintains a drug-free workplace.
Associates at Coreworks are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1170998