- We are hiring immediately for full-time HOUSEKEEPER positions.
- Location: Luther Crest-800 Hausman Road, Allentown, PA 18104 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time: Monday through Friday, 07:00 AM to 03:30 PM. Rotational weekends. More information upon interview.
- Requirement: Prior experience preferred, willing to train.
- Starting Pay: $13.00 per hour
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1148147.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Coreworks, LLC provides our clients and their residents with facility support services – housekeeping, laundry, plant operations, maintenance, transportation, and security.
Backed by our hospitality-centric culture and customer service philosophy, we are rooted in responsiveness and flexibility. At the heart of it, we’re solution builders, with a dedicated focus on resident experiences and backed by deep expertise and vast perspective.
Positions at this location may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Summary: Performs light cleaning duties to maintain establishments, including hotels, restaurants and hospitals, in a clean and orderly manner. Duties include making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms and halls, and vacuuming.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides quality customer service to customers by providing one-on-one attention to detail.
- Sweeps, scrubs, mops and polishes floors.
- Vacuums carpets, rugs and draperies.
- Shampoos carpets, rugs and upholstery.
- Dusts and polishes furniture and fittings.
- Cleans metal fixtures and fittings.
- Empties and cleans trash containers.
- Disposes of trash in a sanitary manner.
- Cleans wash basins, mirrors, tubs and showers.
- Wipes down glass surfaces.
- Makes up beds and changes linens as required.
- Realigns furniture and amenities according to prescribed layout.
- Responds to guest queries and requests.
- Responds to calls for housekeeping problems, such as spills and broken glasses.
- Contributes to team efforts; exhibits professionalism with customers, fellow associates and others.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Apply to Coreworks today!
Coreworks is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Coreworks maintains a drug-free workplace
Associates at Coreworks are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1148147