HOUSEKEEPER UTILITY (FULL & PART-TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for a HOUSEKEEPER UTILITY (FULL & PART-TIME) position.
- Location: Redstone Greensburg – 6 Garden Center Drive, Greensburg, PA 15601. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time and Part-time schedules. Monday through Friday, hours may vary. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Previous housekeeping experience preferred. Willing to train!
- Perks: Sign-on Bonus in Good Standing 90 Days
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1164470.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Coreworks, LLC provides our clients and their residents with facility support services – housekeeping, laundry, plant operations, maintenance, transportation, and security.
Backed by our hospitality-centric culture and customer service philosophy, we are rooted in responsiveness and flexibility. At the heart of it, we’re solution builders, with a dedicated focus on resident experiences and backed by deep expertise and vast perspective.
Positions at this location may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Summary: Maintains facility areas and keeps equipment clean and orderly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains and services cleaning equipment.
- Stocks cleaning carts with supplies.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization in storeroom and closets.
- Collects, transports, and disposes of trash, bio-hazardous materials following established safety protocols.
- Fixes and maintains cleaning equipment.
- Identifies potential safety hazards and acts accordingly.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to walk/stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to push containers weighing 50 to 100 pounds.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions in English.
- Mechanical abilities to fix and maintain cleaning equipment.
- Great communication skills.
Apply to Coreworks today!
Coreworks is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Coreworks maintains a drug-free workplace
Associates at Coreworks are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1164470
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.