LAUNDRY SERVICE (FULL & PART-TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for a LAUNDRY SERVICE (FULL & PART-TIME) position.
- Location: Buffalo Valley – 889 Fairground Rd. Lewisburg, PA 17837 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full and part-time schedules. 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm Weekdays and Every Other Weekend. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: 1 year of previous commercial laundry experience preferred.
- Perks: One site training and career development
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
- Starting Pay: $12.00 per hour
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1173992.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Coreworks, LLC provides our clients and their residents with facility support services – housekeeping, laundry, plant operations, maintenance, transportation, and security.
Backed by our hospitality-centric culture and customer service philosophy, we are rooted in responsiveness and flexibility. At the heart of it, we’re solution builders, with a dedicated focus on resident experiences and backed by deep expertise and vast perspective.
Positions at this location may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Summary: Perform laundry services including cleaning and distributing linens to clients. Also contributing to team efforts and professionally interacting with clients, customers, and team members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Properly sorts, washes and dries linens following the approved laundry procedures.
- Folds, counts and stacks linens following approved laundry procedures.
- Collects soiled linens along with redistributing clean linens.
- Transports supplies to include clean and soiled linen to the appropriate storage and collection areas.
- Provides quality customer service to customers by providing one on one attention to the detail.
- Routinely inspects linens for wear and tear, identifying worn and torn linens and following Standard Operating Procedure for damaged linens.
- Maintains the commercial and residential laundry rooms in a clean, orderly and sanitary condition.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Apply to Coreworks today!
Coreworks is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Coreworks maintains a drug-free workplace
Associates at Coreworks are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1173992