LAUNDRY SERVICE (PART-TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for a part-time LAUNDRY SERVICE position.
- Location: Buffalo Valley-889 Fairground Road, Lewisburg, PA 17837 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Part-time: 11:00 AM to 07:00 PM. More information upon interview.
- Requirement: One year of experience preferred, willing to train.
- Perks: 401K and training provided!
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
- Starting Pay Rate: $12.50 per hour
Positions at this location require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1144952.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success – we invite you to start your journey with us today!
With a marked focus on senior living, Unidine delivers custom culinary programs centered on diamond service, scratch cooking, and a holistic health & wellness approach to dining. We embrace culinary integrity and innovation to craft invigorating, nourishing, and memorable meals with high quality local, seasonal, and responsibly sourced ingredients and products. As a boutique food and dining management service, we specialize in tailored, creative solutions to serve discerning clients and their clientele nationwide.
Summary: Perform laundry services including cleaning and distributing linens to clients. Also contributing to team efforts and professionally interacting with clients, customers, and team members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Properly sorts, washes and dries linens following the approved laundry procedures.
- Folds, counts and stacks linens following approved laundry procedures.
- Collects soiled linens along with redistributing clean linens.
- Transports supplies to include clean and soiled linen to the appropriate storage and collection areas.
- Provides quality customer service to customers by providing one on one attention to the detail.
- Routinely inspects linens for wear and tear, identifying worn and torn linens and following Standard Operating Procedure for damaged linens.
- Maintains the commercial and residential laundry rooms in a clean, orderly and sanitary condition.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Unidine are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.