Nutrition Care Manager II – JENKINTOWN, PA
Position Title: Nutrition Care Manager II – JENKINTOWN, PA
With a marked focus on senior living, Unidine delivers custom culinary programs centered on diamond service, scratch cooking, and a holistic health & wellness approach to dining. We embrace culinary integrity and innovation to craft invigorating, nourishing, and memorable meals with high quality local, seasonal, and responsibly sourced ingredients and products. As a boutique food and dining management service, we specialize in tailored, creative solutions to serve discerning clients and their clientele nationwide.
This position is eligible for an Employee Referral Bonus! If you know someone that is qualified for this role, please use the ‘job search’ in MyOpportunity to refer your referral and email them a link to apply. Your referral will be able to apply by clicking the link in the email then you can check the status under Careers in MyOpportunity by clicking on ‘referral tracking.’ For Employee Referral guidelines, FAQs and the Compass Employee Referral Policy, email [email protected]. Click here to view the step-by-step instructions to refer a friend to this position.
We are seeking a full-time Nutrition Care Manager (Certified Dietary Manager or Dietetic Technician) to join our Nutrition Team in a senior living community in Jenkintown, PA
- Provides nutritional screening, monitoring, and implementation of the nutrition plan of care for the residents under the guidance of the Registered Dietitian
- Advises the dining department on resident care and meal service matters as well as conducts meal rounds per company protocols
- Assists with the planning of menus regarding nutrition, regulatory compliance, general resident population preferences, and wellness trends/initiatives
- Provides full cycle supervision and training of the dining service team
- Complies with all regulatory agency standards, including federal, state, and accrediting agencies while adhering to community confidentiality, HIPAA regulations, and resident rights policies
- Participates in/ Leads resident satisfaction programs, departmental meetings, and facility wide Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement Programs
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in nutrition & dietetics, or related field, required
- Credentialed as a Certified Dietary Manager (CDM) or Dietetic Technician, registered (DTR), preferred
- One year of senior living experience, preferred
- Supervisory experience, desirable
- ServSafe® certified, desirable
- Possess the necessary skills to effectively utilize Microsoft office applications, electronic medical record & diet office systems, and nutrient analysis programming
Apply to Unidine today!
Unidine is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Unidine are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Unidine maintains a drugfree workplace.
Req ID: 1171867