SECURITY GUARD (FULL & PART-TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for a full and part-time SECURITY GUARD position.
- Location: Brightwood Club-100 BRIGHTWOOD CLUB DR. Lutherville-Timonium, MD 21093 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time & Part-time schedules available; open availability preferred. Hours and days may vary; more details upon interview.
- Requirement: Previous Security Guard experience is preferred.
- *Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
- Starting Pay: $33.00 per hour
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1146260.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Coreworks, LLC provides our clients and their residents with facility support services – housekeeping, laundry, plant operations, maintenance, transportation, and security.
Backed by our hospitality-centric culture and customer service philosophy, we are rooted in responsiveness and flexibility. At the heart of it, we’re solution builders, with a dedicated focus on resident experiences and backed by deep expertise and vast perspective.
Positions at this location may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Summary: Performs protective and enforcement functions in a courteous and restrained manner when coping with emergencies, undesired conduct, disturbances and threats to life and property. Maintains a safe, secure environment for guests, visitors and team members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts foot patrol of the site interior and perimeter to identify potential security and safety risks or undesirable conditions. Evaluates situations and makes logical decisions on how to proceed and direct work.
- Maintains order on the site; coordinates expedient responses to emergency conditions, including fires, safety hazards and threats to life and/or property in a calm, rational and persuasive manner. Handles undesired conduct, violations of building policy and civil laws as warranted for the security and safety of guests, employees, patrons and property.
- Answers security telephone and safety hotline calls and respond in a timely manner based on priority.
- Memorizes and monitors life-safety system, including accurate layout of entire building, locations of stand pipes, fire extinguishers, complete alarm reports; checks and reports pertinent information from each shift.
- Monitors site for any unusual activity. In the case of suspicious behavior, reports via radio to the supervisor on duty; reports any alarms similarly.
- Administers CPR and first aid.
- Provides accurate information to inquiries for directions and hours of operations.
- Escorts guests and employees as required to parking lots.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Apply to Coreworks today!
Coreworks is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Coreworks maintains a drug-free workplace
Associates at Coreworks are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1146260
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.