- We are hiring immediately for a SUPERVISOR, DIETS-HOURLY(FULL-TIME) position.
- Location: Rydal Park – 1515 On the Fairway Jenkintown, PA 19046 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time schedule. 6:00 am – 2:30 pm or 11:00 am – 7:30 pm Monday through Friday and every other weekend. Rotating Holidays. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: A degree in Nutrition required. Experience working in a Long Term Care Facility or Hospital required
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
- Starting Pay Rate: $17.00 per hour
Positions at this location require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1169433.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success – we invite you to start your journey with us today!
With a marked focus on senior living, Unidine delivers custom culinary programs centered on diamond service, scratch cooking, and a holistic health & wellness approach to dining. We embrace culinary integrity and innovation to craft invigorating, nourishing, and memorable meals with high quality local, seasonal, and responsibly sourced ingredients and products. As a boutique food and dining management service, we specialize in tailored, creative solutions to serve discerning clients and their clientele nationwide.
Summary: Responsible for the operation and implementation of the Nutrition Care Program based on established objectives, standards, policies and procedures, as well as local, state and federal regulations. Assists in the maintenance of sound inter-departmental relations and the integration of the dining service department with the facility plan of operations. Assists with the provision of nutrition care throughout the community.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises subordinate staff to ensure quality food production and an enjoyable dining experience for residents, guests and staff.
- Assists dietitian with the administration of the Nutrition Care Program per Morrison Senior Dining standards, as well as state and federal guidelines; ensures inspection ready status at all times.
- Administers safety, sanitation, security and maintenance programs as assigned.
- Facilitates excellent relations with clients and residents; establishes and maintains close working relationships with dining service supervisors, employees and other community departments.
- Performs dietary counseling as designated.
- Provides nutrition information to individual residents; participates in wellness activities as applicable in the community.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Unidine are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Unidine maintains a drug-free workplace.
Req ID: 1169433